Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
We have plan to take you somewhere new and exciting in 2019. Somewhere not far from home. We are taking you to the famous city of Uganda, Kampala where you will be spoiled to a 5 days and 4 Nights City Tour, Fun activities, Night Life experience, and beach hangout. Check out the details of this tour.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 6th – 11th May 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 15:15 on the 6th May 2019 to arrive Entebbe International Airport Airport on or before 01.50, 7th May.
- Return Flight: This tour will end on 11th May 2019. We shall be departing from Entebbe Int’l Airport at 06.30 on the 11th of May to arrive Lagos at 12:45.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 450,000NGN.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Cost Types: You can grab this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 31 March 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
Uganda is ‘Visa on arrival’ for Nigerian citizens. The Visa will be issued on your arrival at the airport. The visa fee is inclusive in the package cost. You will need a 6 months valid International Passport, Yellow card and two passport photographs.
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
- Airline: Rwanda Air
- Departure: 6 May 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport 5109-@15:15
- 6 May 2019 Arrives Kigali @20:25 (Layover 3Hours 16 Minutes)
- 7 May 2019 Departs from Kigali @ 00.01 to Entebbe Int’l Airport
- 7 May 2019 Arrives Entebbe Int’l Airport @01.50
- 11 May 2019 Depart Entebbe Int’l Airport @06.30
- Arrives Kigali @07.30 (Layover 2Hours 45Mins)
- Depart Kigali for Lagos @09:15
- Arrive Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport at 12:45
Uganda is one of the safest, stable and secure countries in Africa. Tourists and other Visitors to Uganda stay even safer if they follow some Safety, Security Guidelines and tips. Kampala, the capital is one of the safest capitals in Africa and over 99% of visitors come and leave Uganda without an incident. Rarely has it been reported about a visitor to Uganda having safety and security problems.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 05 April 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4 * Resort Accommodation at Lake Victoria Resort Entebbe for 5 Nights
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Visit to source of Nile and White-Water rafting experience in Jinja
- Full day Kampala City Tour (visit to Buganda Kingdom, kasubi tombs, Pilgrimage trail, Bahai Temple, Gadafi mosque, Uganda Museum and Monuments, National theater and lots more).
- Nightlife experience (Jazz music and live band, Comedy night, Night club, theater, Cinema and Casino).
- Tour to Entebbe beaches
- Boat Cruise
- A free time to go for Shopping and Sightseeing
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).