Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
It’s a tale of two countries; a taste of East Africa. Beginning in Kigali, discover how Rwanda has flourished in the last few years as you feel the touching display at the Kigali Genocide Memorial Center before heading to Lake Kivu for a Boat trip, beach experience and a tour of Rubavu town. This amazing trip will have you further culminating in Nairobi as you add to your adventure with a safari tour, a visit to the Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe center and a lunch at one of the best Carnivore Restaurant in Africa. Find details of this trip below.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 24th – 31st October 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 15:30 on the 24th October 2019 to arrive Kigali Int’l Airport at 21:00.
- Return Flight: This adventurous trip will end on 31st of October 2019. We shall be departing from Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport at 05:00 on the 31st October to arrive Lagos at 13:00.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is ₦520,000 or you can get this with an early bird discount at ₦499,000.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- 4-star Hotel Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers and all ground Transportation within the Itinerary.
- Cost Types: You can grab the early bird fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 10th of October 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
- Kigali City Tour (Old & New City)
- Genocide Memorial Center & Museum
- Kimironko local markets
- Ibyiwacu Cultural village
- Gisenyi city
- Lake Kivu
- Boat Cruise
- Beach Hangout
- Nairobi City Tour
- National Safari Park
- Elephant Orphanage & Giraffe center
- Masai Market
- Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant
- KICC rooftop
- Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments.
What is excluded?
Purchase of experience only is available on request.
- Visa fee is not inclusive.
- Travel Insurance
- Waiter’s gratuities
- Guide & Driver gratuities
- Items of personal nature such as alcohol beverages and any other experience outside the itinerary.
Kenya is visa on arrival for Nigerian citizens. You will be issued your visa on arrival by Kenya Immigration Authority at the Airport. Ensure your passport has 6 months validity and you have a yellow card. You will be required to pay 50 USD for your visa. Same goes for Rwanda, however, cost of visa may differ.
N/B. Other Nationalities should check for Kenya and Rwanda’s visa requirement for their country or contact us.
Kenya & Rwanda is safe for tourists. The people are friendly and accommodating, however, we will be travelling with the locals and a professional tour guide and we would trust their guided recommendations for routes and places to visit.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 10th of October, 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).