Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
Morocco is a tourist hotspot in Africa and we are set to explore Morocco again in April 2019. If you missed our Christmas in Morocco 2018 trip then you shouldn’t miss this one. Let us give you some Moroccan treat. Find the details of this trip below.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 25th April – 1st May 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 06:10 on the 25th April 2019 to arrive Casablanca at 10:40.
- Return Flight: This vacation will end on 1st May 2019. We shall be departing from Casablanca, Mohammed V Int’l Airport at 23:45 on the 1st of May to arrive Lagos at 04:15 on the 2nd of May 2019.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 586,000NGN.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab the package at this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 1st March 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
Morocco embassy is in Abuja but it does not require applicants to submit in person. Nevertheless, you will have to provide all the necessary documents required for your visa application.
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
Airline: Royal Air Maroc
- Departure: 25 April 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @06:10
- Arrives Casablanca, Mohammed V Int’l Airport @10:40
- 01 May 2019 Depart Casablanca, Mohammed V Int’l Airport @23:45 (Overnight Flight)
- 02 May 2019 Arrives Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @04:15
The safety status of Morocco was updated to level 1 in early 2018, which means it’s safe to travel to the country. However, tourists should exercise a normal level of caution while visiting.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 30th March 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4 * Luxury Accommodation
- Chefchaouen City Tour
- Road Trip from Fes to Marrakesh
- Marrakesh City Tour
- Quad Biking
- Night Life
- Essaouari Tour
- Transfer from Marrakesh to Casablanca
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).