Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
We are going back to Thailand in style this April and it promises to be an experience of a life time. Join us on this adventure as we celebrate the Thai New Year popularly known as the Songkran Festival. We will explore the cities of Bangkok and Phuket on this artistically crafted tour in April 2019. You won’t want to miss this, Check out the details of this tour.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 9th – 17th April 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 18:00 on the 9th April 2019 to arrive Phuket international Airport on/before 19:15 on the 12th April 2019.
- Return Flight: This tour will end on 17th April 2019. We shall be departing from Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok at 02:30 on the 17th of April to arrive Lagos at 15:30.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 800,000NGN.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions
- Cost Types: You can grab this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 15 February 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
Nigerians travelling to Thailand will require a tourist visa, however we are going to assist you through your visa process. The Package cost is inclusive of visa fee.
Find below the basic requirements for Thailand Visa processing
- NDLEA Clearance
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
- Airline: Ethiopian Air
- Departure: 9 April 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @13:40
- 9 April 2019 Arrives Addis Ababa @21:00 (Layover 2Hours 55 Minutes)
- 9 April 2019 Departs Addis Ababa @ 23.55 to Bangkok International
- 10 April 2019 Arrives Bangkok international @13:15 (Layover 3Hours 30 Minutes)
- 10 April 2019 Departs Bangkok international to Phuket international Airport @16:45
- 10 April 2019 Arrives Phuket international @18:05
- 17 April 2019 Depart Bangkok International Airport @00.30
- Arrives Addis Ababa @05:00 (Layover 4Hours)
- Depart Addis Ababa for Lagos @09:00
- Arrive Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @12:25
Thailand is ranked as the 91st safest country in the world, based on the safest countries ranking. Physical attacks and other crimes against tourist are far less likely than in many other “developed” nations. Just as you need to be aware of your surroundings and personal safety when out and about in your home country, you need to keep your wits about you in Thailand as well.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 15 May 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4 * Resort Accommodation in Bangkok
- 4 * Resort Accommodation in Phuket
- City Tours
- Water Sports
- Thai new year Festival (Songkran Festival)
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
- If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).