Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
We are going on August vacation in Egypt. We wish to explore Cairo, cruise the Nile and visit Luxor, Alexandria and Aswan while taking in the sights and grandeur of the Pyramids, the magnificient pharonic tombs and the beauty of philae Temple. Find out the details of this vacation below.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 17-23 August 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 13.40 on the 17th August 2019 to arrive Cairo International Airport at 01:20 on 18th August 2019.
- Return Flight: This vacation will end on 23rd August 2019. We shall be departing from Cairo International Airport at 02:20 on the 23rd of August to arrive Lagos at 12:25.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is ₦600,000.00 .
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab the package at this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 31 May 2019. Instalments will be available with the final balance paid at least 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
Egypt embassy is in Abuja but it does not require applicants to submit in person. Nevertheless, you will have to provide all the necessary documents required for your visa application.
N/B. If you are a Nigerian abroad in need of visa assistance kindly notify us. Other Nationalities should check Egypt Visa requirement for their country or contact us.
Airline: Ethiopian Air
- Departure: 17 August 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport 5109-@13:40
- 17 August 2019 Arrives Addis Ababa @21:00
- 17 August 2019 Departs Addis Ababa @22:25 to Cairo
- 18 August 2019 Arrives Cairo Int’l Airport @ 01:20
- 23 August 2019 Depart Cairo Int’l Airport @02:20
- 23 August 2019 Arrives Addis Ababa @07:20
- 23 August 2019 Departs Addis Ababa @09:00 to Lagos
- Arrives Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @12:25
Currently, the safety level in Egypt is coloured Green on FCO UK which is SAFE. Egypt has a lot to offer tourists and in general is safe and welcoming to tourists. Tourist destinations are also safe to visit with the vast majority of tourists having no problems and only positive experiences.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 10 July 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 3 * Luxury Accommodation
- Visit Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo- where they have the first Mosque, first Coptic church and the first Jewish Synagogue
- Flight to Aswan where we visit the High Dam and Phillae Temple (with Lunch)
- Nubian show entertainment with dinner and an overnight stay in Aswan
- Sail to Komombo Temple
- Visit Edfu Temple by Horse Carriage
- Gallabia party with dinner
- Visit Kanark, the biggest temple built in 2000 B.C
- 5 -Star Luxury Nile Cruise
- Visit Luxor Temple with Lunch and Dinner on board
- Visit West Bank- the valley of the Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatsphepsut
- Alexandria City Tour- Citadel of qaitbay, Cats combs or Kom El Shokafa tombs and Montazah Gardens.
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).