Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
Brazil is a new tour destination for our group trip in 2019 and we wish to explore the cities in style. We will be taking you to Brazil again in June. We will be live at the Salvador da Bahia Carnival- Brazil famous Carnival. Find below the details of this trip.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 9th – 18th The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 22:20 on the 9th June 2019 to arrive Salvador on or before 23:25 on the 10th 2019.
- Return Flight: This exclusive holiday will end on 18th June 2019. We shall be departing from Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães Int’l Airport at 6:20 on the 18th June to arrive Lagos at 20:10 on the 19th of June.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 880,000NGN or you can get this with an early bird discount at 860,000NGN.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Visa Processing Assistance
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Cost Types: You can grab the early bird fee is you pay a deposit of 40% before 30 March 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
The Embassy of Brazil is both in Lagos and Abuja and requires applicants to submit in person. Brazil visa application takes a minimum of 5 working days between submission and Passport delivery. We advise you make your application at least 1 Month before travel date (Please ensure you have no travels planned at the time of application)..
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
Airline: South African Airways
Departure: 09 June 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @22:20
- 10 June 2019 Arrives JNB @5:00 (Layover 6Hours 00 Minutes)
- 10 June 2019 Departs from JNB @ 11:00 to Sao Paolo Guarlhos (Brazil)
- 10 June 2019 Arrives Sao Paolo Guarlhos @16:30 (Layover 4Hours 45 Minutes)
Airline: VRG LINEAS AEREAS
- 10 June 2019 Departs Sao Paolo Guarhlos for Salvador @21:15
- 10 June 2019 Arrives Salvador @23:35
18 June 2019 Departs Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães Int’l Airport @06:20
- Arrives Sao Paolo Gaurhlos @09:00 (Layover 9Hours 00Mins)
- Depart Sao Paolo for JNB @18:00
- Arrive JNB at 07:25 on the 19 June 2019 (Layover 7Hours 35Minutes)
- Departs JNB to Lagos @15:00
- Arrives Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport Lagos @20:10.
Brazil is an overall safe country for tourism. It is ranked 81 out of 162 on the safest countries ranking. However, we will be travelling with the locals of Brazil and a team of professionals to guide us through the routes and places to visit.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 23 May 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Breakfast
- 4-Star Luxury Accommodation at Pestana Convento Carmo for 8 nights
- Historical Tour with Lunch
- Quilombo community with Lunch
- Yoruban Roots and Capoeira class with Lunch
- Boat Tour to Islands with Lunch
- Bahia Carnival
- A farewell dinner (A-Bay Tours Style)
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).