Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
Cape Town is a city alive with creativity, colour, sounds and tastes. Christmas season in Cape Town is more lively and colourful with bustling and merry atmosphere. Explore Cape Town’s attractions by visiting Table Mountain, Robben Island and the scenic Cape Peninsula and uncover the best that the Cape has to offer on this special Christmas holiday package. Find details of this trip below.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 22-27 December 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 23:35 on the 22nd of December 2019 to arrive Cape Town International Airport at 05:00 on the 23rd December 2019 .
- Return Flight: This vacation will end on 27th December 2019. We shall be departing from Cape Town International Airport at 10:10 on the 27th December to arrive Lagos at 18:15.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 593,000NGN.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Visa Processing Assistance
- Return Flight Ticket
- 4* Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab the package at this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 20th October 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
This tour will require a South African Visa. The Embassy of South Africa is in Lagos and requires you to submit in person. The processing time for South African visa takes 2-3 weeks, but it is recommended to apply at least 30 days before your departure date.
N/B. If you are a Nigerian abroad in need of visa assistance kindly notify us. Other Nationalities should check South Africa Visa requirement for their country or contact us.
Airline: Air Namibia
- Departure: 22 December 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @23:35
- 23 December 2019 Arrives Windhoek, Hosea Kutako International @05:50
- 23 December 2019 Depart Namibia for Capetown @07:30
- 23 December 2019 Cape Town International Airport, @09:30
- 27 December 2019 Cape Town International Airport @10:10
- 27 December 2019 Arrives Windhoek, Hosea Kutako International, Namibia@13:35
- 27 December 2019 Depart Namibia for Lagos @14:25
- 27 December 2019 Arrives Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @18:15
South Africa is relatively safe for tourism. However, take all the necessary safety precautions to keep safe in South Africa.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 20 November 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4 * Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Cape Town City Tour
- Cape Point & Peninsular
- Table Mountain tour
- Robben Island
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).