Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
Are you ready to make this Christmas the best one yet? Come and experience Istanbul’s finest attractions. Marvel at the famous Sultan Ahmet-inspired masterpiece; The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and The Paranoma historical museum. We’ll be sure to take you on a trip to Eminonu where you’ll be treated to some nice fish; a beautiful view with seafood…now tell me, who wouldn’t want that? Go on a visit to The Galata Tower and see Istanbul from a different view on the Besiktas m boat tour, you’re sure to find that enchanting Turkey tour you’ve always dreamed of. Find details on the trip below..
Date and Flight Information
- Departure flight: The travel date is 21st – 27th of December 2019. The departure flight will be from Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International, Airport at 00:20 on the 21st of December to arrive Istanbul at 08:25.
- Return flight: This tour will end on the 27th of December 2019. We shall be departing from Istanbul, New International Airport at 18:35 on 27th December to arrive Abuja at 23:25.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is ₦699,000
- The fee is inclusive of:
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions
- Airport Transfers and all ground Transportation within the itinerary.
- Cost Types: You can grab this package at this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 1st of December 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
This tour requires a Turkish Visa. Turkey embassy is in Abuja and it require applicants to submit in person. Visa applications takes 15 working days but we would recommend 3 weeks between submission and passport delivery (please ensure you have no travels planned at the time of application).
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
Airline: Turkish Airlines
- 21st December 2019 Nnamdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport @ 00:20
- 21st December 2019 Arrive Istanbul @ 08:25.
- 27th December 2019 Depart Istanbul New Airport @ 18:35
- Arrive Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja @ 23:25
Istanbul, Turkey’s largest City, is a rapidly growing metropolis divided by the Bosphorus Strait. Travelers to Istanbul will find most people hospitable, friendly and generous. It is generally safe despite its size and violent crime is relatively low compared to other major cities, but tourists should exercise the same caution as they would in any major big city.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 20 November 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
- Istanbul City Tour
- Sultan Ahmet (Blue Mosque)
- Topkapi Palace
- Kapali Carsi grand bazar
- The Panorama 1453 historical museum
- Eminonu/Karakoy for some nice fish and other seafood with a beautiful view
- Galata Tower and Besiktas m Boat Tour
- The Galata Tower
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Besiktas m Boat Tour
- Vialand Park and Shopping Mall
- Vialand Park
- Shopping malls
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa Processing fee is excluded for people with foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).