Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
Morocco is a perfect respite for anyone who wishes to travel for Christmas. There is so much to discover and experience in Morocco, the exotic land of spices, ancient Kasbahs, rolling Saharan sands, verdant valleys and bustling souks. Find the details of this trip below.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 23rd – 30th December 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 06:15 on the 23rd December 2019 to arrive Casablanca at 10:45.
- Return Flight: This vacation will end on 30th December 2019. We shall be departing from Casablanca, Mohammed V Int’l Airport at 23:30 on the 30th December 2019 to arrive Lagos at 04:15.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 586,000NGN.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab the package at this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 31 October 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
Morocco embassy is in Abuja but it does not require applicants to submit in person. Nevertheless, you will have to provide all the necessary documents required for your visa application.
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
Airline: Royal Air Maroc
- Departure: 23 December 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @06:15
- Arrives Casablanca, Mohammed V Int’l Airport @10:45
- 30 December 2019 Depart Casablanca, Mohammed V Int’l Airport @23:30
- Arrives Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @04:15
The safety status of Morocco was updated to level 1 in early 2018, which means it’s safe to travel to the country. However, tourists should exercise a normal level of caution while visiting.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 20th November 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4 * Luxury Accommodation
- Casablanca City Tour: Get to know Casablanca’s highlights on this 3-hour tour — one of the most comprehensive of all Casablanca tours. Admire top Casablanca attractions including the Hassan II Mosque (the biggest mosque in Africa), Royal Palace and Central Market. See the elegant habbous quarter, created by the French in the 1920.
- Christmas eve party and Nightlife
- Road trip to Marrakesh
- Marrakesh City Tour: Visit the ancient city Marrakech on a full-day tour that offers the personal experience and flexibility. You’ll have time to see the city’s top highlights, including the artist-designed Majorelle Garden, the Koutoubia Mosque and Minaret, and the bustling stalls of Jemaa el-Fnaa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s the perfect introduction to one of Morocco’s Imperial Cities.
- Christmas Special Dinner(A-Bay Tours Style).
- Ouzoud Waterfall: Start your day trip with a pickup and a ride to Ouzoud waterfalls, on the way listen to fascinating facts about the berber culture and Ouzoud Falls and how they rank as the highest natural waterfalls in north Africa. Then, behold the tiered cascades that tumble from different heights down into a natural amphitheater of red-colored rock cliffs. Absorb the roar of the cascades as you take photos, and with luck, see some of the Barbary apes that congregate by the water or one of the shimmering rainbows that form in the mists wreathed around the plunging waters. Visit several view points and walk down steps to the base and explore the bottom part of the waterfalls on an included boat trip and see the falls from a unique angle. Having taken in the
full beauty of the area, enjoy an exclusive lunch at one of the restaurants along the path to the falls with an amazing view.
- Transfer to Essaouari.
- Camel Ride, Essaouari city tour.
- Transfer to Marrakesh.
- Free day for shopping and sightseeing.
- Transfer from Marrakesh to Casablanca.
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).