Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
For a new and fabulous experience, we have added a new tour destination to this year’s group trip. We are set to discover India in October 2019. We will be exploring 4 Cities just in 1 Trip. Find below the details of this exclusive tour.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 11 – 19 October 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 13:40 on the 11th October 2019 to arrive Delhi, India on or before 08:15 on the 12th October 2019.
- Return Flight: This exclusive holiday will end on 19 October 2019. We shall be departing from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport at 04:00 on the 19th of October to arrive Lagos at 12:25.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 850,000NGN.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Visa Processing Assistance
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Cost Types: You can grab the package at this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 30 August 2018. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
The Embassy of India is both in Lagos and Abuja and requires applicants to submit in person. India visa application takes a minimum of 5 working days and a maximum of 1 week between submission and Passport delivery. We advise you make your application at least 3 weeks before travel date (Please ensure you have no travels planned at the time of application).
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
Airline: Ethiopian Airways
Departure: 11 October 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @13:40
- 11 October 2019 Arrives Addis Ababa @21:00 (Layover 1Hour 55 Minutes)
- 11 October 2019 Departs from Addis Ababa @ 22:55 to Delhi
- 12 October 2019 Arrives Delhi @08:15.
19 October 2019 Departs Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport @04:00
- Arrives Addis Ababa @06:50 (Layover 2Hours 10Mins)
- Depart Addis Ababa for Lagos @09:00
- Arrives Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport, Lagos @12:25.
India is relatively safe for tourists. India is ranked the 106th safest country in the world, based on the safest Countries ranking. However, crimes like theft, arm robbery and rape are quite common. Nevertheless, we will be travelling with the locals of Indian and a team of professionals to guide us through the routes and places to visit.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 7 September 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- Traditional welcome – Garlanding on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast
- 4-Star Superior Hotel Accommodation
- visit Old Delhi, Raj Ghat- this is the simple square platform of black marble marks the place where the father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi was cremated.
- Visit Jama Masjid- This is another famous tourist attraction in Delhi. It is the master piece of Mughal architecture. The domes, minaars & pillars of the mosque will give you a mesmerizing experience. Lunch will be served at Multy Cuisine Restaurant.
- Visit to Birla Temple and Bangka Sahib Gurudwara with lunch. Birla Temple is one of the Delhi’s major tourist attraction, it is dedicated to Laxmi (the goddess of prosperity).
- A road trip to Jaipur, another big city in India
- A visit to Amer Fort in Elephant Ride
- A visit to Jal Mahal, the palace and Hawa Mahal (or the palace of wind) with Lunch
- Transfer to Agra, another city in India
- Agra City Tour- A visit to the famous Taj Mahal of Agra, the monument of immeasurable beauty constructed by Mughal Emperor Shah Jaha in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- Visit Agra fort, UNESCO World Heritage Site with Lunch
- Delhi to Goa by flight
- Goa City Tour with Lunch – visit Varca, Basilica of Bom Jesus- Goa’s most famous church, and St. Cathedral church which is considered as one of the oldest churches in Asia. It is also known to be the oldest and the most celebrated religious buildings in Goa and has the prestige of being the seat of Archdiocese of Goa. The UNESCO has also declared it as a heritage site.
- Visit Mangeshi Temple, then Baga beach and later Colva beach in South Goa known as the Queen of all beaches.
- A flight from Goa to Mumbai
- Visit Gateway of India, one of India’s most unique colossal structure located at the tip of Apollo Bunder in Mumbai. The Gateway of India is a monument that marks India’s chief ports and is a major tourist attraction for visitors who arrive in India for the first time.
- Mumbai Sightseeing- Lord Shri Ganesh, Siddhivinayak Temple and Juhu Chaupati.
- One Mineral water bottle daily.
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
- If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).