Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
It’s that joyous time of the year again, it’s Christmas time! This Christmas, come alive and celebrate the glory of the season in Dubai. See the city on water as you tour in an amphibious bus, enjoy a novel experience on a Dhow Cruise; oh, just imagine yourself having a dinner with the fascinating lights of Dubai Creek, explore the Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and we’re sure you wouldn’t want to miss out on the Christmas Eve Party. Find details of this trip below.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure flight: The travel date is 21st – 27th of December 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 13:40 on the 21st of December to arrive Dubai at 02:55 on the 22nd of December.
- Return flight: This tour will end on the 27th of December 2019. We shall be departing from Dubai International Airport at 04:25 on 27th December to arrive Lagos at 12:25.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The cost of the package is ₦620,000
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab this package at this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 1st of December 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
Dubai issues e-visa. You are required to provide a scanned data page of your passport and ensure it has 6 Months validity.
N/B. If you’re a Nigerian abroad in need of visa kindly notify us, otherwise this is a visa free destination to those with most ‘foreign’ passports.
Airline: Ethiopian Airlines
- 21st December 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @ 13:40
- 21st December 2019 Arrive Addis Ababa @21:00 (Layover 00:45 Minutes)
- 21st December Departs from Addis Ababa Bole Int’l Airport @21:45
- 22nd December 2019 Arrive Dubai International Airport @ 02:55
- 27th December 2019 Depart Dubai International Airport @ 04:25
- Arrive Addis Ababa @ 07:40 (Layover 1Hour 20Minutes)
- Depart Addis Ababa Bole Int’l Airport for Lagos @ 09:00
- Arrive Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @ 12:25
Dubai is, in fact one of the safest Middle Eastern countries for tourists. Its stricter laws mean that crime is kept to a minimum, and many tourists feel much safer in Dubai than they do in other parts of the globe.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which can be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on the 7th of December 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket on Ethiopian Air
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4* Luxury Hotel Accommodation for 6 Nights
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Dhow Cruise and Buffet Dinner with return transfer
- Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner
- Dubai Duck Tour
- Christmas Eve Party
- A Visit to Dubai Mall
- Christmas Souvenir & Giveaways
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).