Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
EuroTour is a Two- Country Tour designed to give individual, family, group or organization a nice time to relax and enjoy the cities of Lisbon and Paris. Here are the details of this vacation.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 7th – 14th July 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 06:10 on the 7th July 2019 to arrive Lisbon Portela Int’l Airport on or before 16:10.
- Return Flight: This exclusive vacation will end on 14th July 2019. We shall be departing from Charles De Gaulle Int’l Airport Paris at 20:40 on the 14th of July to arrive Lagos at 14:15 on 15th July 2019.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 850,000NGN or you can get this with an early bird discount at 800,000
- The fee is inclusive of
- Visa Processing Assistance
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab the early bird fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 24th May 2019. Instalments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
This tour requires a Schengen Visa. Portuguese/France embassy is in Abuja with a consulate in Lagos and it require applicants to submit in person. Visa applications takes 15 working days but we would recommend 3 weeks between submission and passport delivery (please ensure you have no travels planned at the time of application).
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
Airline: Royal Air Maroc
- Departure: 07 July 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @06:10
- 07 July 2019 Arrives Casablanca @10:40 (Layover 4Hours 10 Minutes)
- 07 July 2019 Departs from Casablanca Mohammed V. Airport @14:50 to Lisbon Portela
- 07 July 2019 Arrives Lisbon Portela Airport @16:10
- 14 July 2019 Departs from Charles De Gaulle Airport @20:40
- Arrives Casablanca @22:50 (Layover 55Mins)
- Depart Casablanca Mohammed V. Airport for Lagos @23:45
- Arrive Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport at 14:15.
Lisbon is pretty much a safe city, with a very low crime rate and rare violent crime. It is ranked 13th in the ranking of world’s safest countries. Paris is considered as a quite safe city. You can wander in almost every district with a very low risk of mugging. However, some areas are safer than others. The center and most touristy area of Paris (Le Marais, the Latin quarter, the Louvre area….) is very safe, as it’s a vibrant area either at day or night.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 07 June 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4- Star Luxury Accommodation in both Lisbon and Paris
- Daily Breakfast
- Walking tour of Lisbon (Baixa/Chiado)
- Obidos and Nazare City Tour
- Sintra/Cascais/Estoril coast Tour
- Lisbon (expo area and aquarium)
- Lisbon Tour of Belem area
- Visit to Montmartre Cathedral
- Visit to the biggest Science Museum in Europe, Cites de Sciences.
- Paris City Tour – Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysee and Boat Tour
- A visit to the Disney Village
- A Day visit to the Palace of Versailles. The Palace was originally built as a relatively modest hunting retreat for Louis XIII in 1623.
- A tour to one of the most photographed parts of Versailles, the hall of mirrors, built in 1678.
- A free time to explore and walk through the gardens of the Palace, studded with statues and sculptures, and admire the incredible fountains.
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).