Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
We are going to Mauritius in June. Our Mauritius trip has always been the bomb and this time we are exploring it like never before. Check out the details of the tour.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 2nd – 6th June 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 22:20 on the 2nd June 2019 to arrive Sir Seewosajuo Ramgoolam Int’l Airport at 15:30, 3rd June 2019.
- Return Flight: This exclusive vacation will end on 6th June 2019. We shall be departing from Sir Seewosajuo Ramgoolam Int’l Airport at 09:15 on the 6th June to arrive Lagos at 20:10.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 780,000NGN or you can get this with an early bird discount at 760,000
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab the early bird fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 2nd of May 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
Mauritius is Visa free country for Nigerian citizens. However, ensure your passport has 6 months validity.
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
- Airline: South African Airways
- Departure: 2 June 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @22:20
- Arrives Johannesburg @5:00 3rd June, 2019 (Layover 4Hours 40Minutes)
- 3 June 2019 Departs from Johannesburg O.R Tambo Int’l Airport @09:40 to Mauritius
- Arrives Sir Seewosajuo Ramgoolam Int’l Airport @15:30
- 6 June 2019 Depart Mauritius @9:15
- Arrives Johannesburg O.R Tambo Int’l Airport @11: 50 (Layover 3Hours 10Mins)
- Depart Johannesburg for Lagos @15:00
- Arrive Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport at 20:10
Mauritius is an Island country in Indian ocean and safety has never been an issue. The country is endowed with lovely atmosphere and serene environment.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 05 April 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4 * Resort Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- The South and its charm- After some shopping on the upper lands in Floreal and Curepipe, we will take a drive through one of the biggest natural reserve of the island; stop at a sacred lake called Grand Bassin, before heading to the main highlight of the trip which is the unique seven coloured earths of Chamarel. Lunch will be served in an unspoiled reserve.
- A stop at Rhumerie of Chamarel for a nice rum tasting.
- Blue Lagoon with BBQ Lunch- An unforgettable experience is awaiting you in Mauritius magnificent multicolored lagoons. You’ll navigate around the North, West and East coasts in comfortable catamarans while discovering its native plants and breathtaking ocean view.
- Dip into our colours with Lunch- You will experience the numerous colors and scents of the streets of Port Louis and discover the palette of their island’s cultures. You will also have time for some shopping at the Caudan Waterfront, a prestigious showcase of their
- craft products and branded products. Lunch is served in one of the best restaurants in the city, the “Brasserie Chic”.
- Boat Cruise
- Road Trip
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).