Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
Get ready for this thrilling Ghana experience as we set to tour Akosombo and Accra City. Find the details of this trip below.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 25th – 30th July 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 08:00 on the 25th July 2019 to arrive Accra at 08:00.
- Return Flight: This vacation will end on 30th July 2019. We shall be departing from Kotoka International Airport, Accra at 13:45 on the 30th Of July to arrive Lagos at 15:45.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 273,000NGN.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- Resort Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
Cost Types: You can grab the package at this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 1st July 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
You do not need visa to be on this trip. You are required to have valid International passport and Yellow fever vaccination card.
Airline: Air peace
- Departure: 25 July 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @08:00
- Arrives Kotoka International Airport, Accra @08:00
- 30 July 2019 Depart Kotoka International Airport, Accra @13:45
- 30 July 2019 Arrives Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @15:45
Ghana is a very safe and stable country with relative low crime rate.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 10 July 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4 * Resort Accommodation in Akosombo
- 4* Beach Hotel Accommodation in Accra
- Volta River Tour
- Akosombo City Tour
- Pool Party
- Boat Cruise
- Accra City Tour
- Sky bar Dinner
- Boti Waterfalls
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).