Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
The warm Jamaican sunshine, breathtaking ocean views and miles of sandy beaches, makes Jamaica a beautiful tourist spot to behold. And, part of its charm, are the beats of reggae, the authentic jerk chicken and the warm friendly people. It won’t take you long to fall in love with this island in paradise. The best of Jamaica is ready for you to discover in this 10-days packed Jamaica Trip. Find the details of this luxury trip below.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 2nd – 11th November 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 23:55 on the 2nd November 2019 to arrive Kingston Int’l Airport, Jamaica on or before 19:51 on the 3rd of November 2019.
- Return Flight: This exclusive vacation will end on 11th November 2019. We shall be departing from Kingston Int’l Airport, Jamaica at 09:00 on the 11th of November to arrive Lagos at 15:10 on 12th of November 2019.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is ₦1,550,000
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab this package at this fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 2nd of September 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
This tour requires a Jamaica Visa. The embassy of Jamaica is in Abuja with a consulate in Lagos. It’s a non- appearance visa but it is advised to apply one month before your trip. Visa applications takes 15 working days but we would recommend 3 weeks between submission and passport delivery (please ensure you have no travels planned at the time of application). Persons who already have valid USA visa do not need visa to be on this trip.
N/B. If you are a Nigerian abroad in need of visa assistance kindly notify us. Other Nationalities should check Jamaica Visa requirement for their country or contact us.
Airline: Delta Airlines
- Departure: 02 November 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @23:55
- 03 November Arrives Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport @06:20 (Layover 2Hours 50 Minutes)
- 03 November 2019 Departs from Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport @09:10
- 03 November 2019 Arrives Atlanta @13:01 (Layover 3Hours 54 Minutes)
- 03 November 2019 Departs Atlanta GA @16:55 to Jamaica
- 03 November 2019 Arrives Kingston International Airport, Jamaica @19:51
- 11 November 2019 Departs Kingston International Airport, Jamaica @09:00
- 11 November 2019 Arrives JFK international Airport, New York @12:36 (Layover 10 Hours 12Mins)
- 11 November 2019 Depart JFK international Airport, New York for Lagos @22:48
- 12 November 2019 Arrive Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport at 15:10
Jamaica is not totally safe; tourists and visitors are advised to exercise the highest precaution while in the country.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 1st October, 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4- Star Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Bob Marley Museum
- Dunn’s River Fall’s
- Negril Rick’s Café
- Ocho Rios Dolphin Cove | Craft Market Shopping
- Montego Bay – The Chukka Experience
- Free Day – Evening Group Dinner Boathouse
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).