Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
Explore Mombasa – Nairobi with us in November 2019. Join us on this adventurous trip as we set to uncover the landscapes, natural edifices, treasure and beauties of these wonderful cities just in one trip. Here are the details of this adventure.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 20 – 26 November 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 13:40 on the 20th November 2019 to arrive Mombasa at 11:30 on 21st November 2019.
- Return Flight: This exclusive adventure will end on 26th November 2019. We shall be departing from Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport at 5:00 on the 26th November to arrive Lagos at 12:25.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 620,000NGN.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab this package at the above fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 30th of September 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
Kenya is visa on arrival for Nigerian citizens. You will be issued your visa on arrival by Kenya Immigration Authority at the Airport. Ensure your passport has 6 months validity and you have a yellow card. You will be required to pay 50 USD for your visa.
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
Airline: Ethiopian Airlines
- Departure: 20 November 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @13:40
- 20 November 2019 Arrives Addis Ababa @21:00 (Layover 12Hours 10 Minutes)
Transfer to a Hotel
- 21 November 2019 Departs from Addis Ababa Bole Int’l Airport @09:10 to Mombasa
- 21 November 2019 Arrives Moi International Airport @11:30
- 26 November 2019 Depart Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport @05:00
- Arrives Addis Ababa @07:15 (Layover 1Hours 45Mins)
- Depart Addis Ababa Bole Int’l Airport for Lagos @09:00
- Arrive Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport at 12:25.
Kenya is safe for tourists. The people are friendly and accommodating, nevertheless, we will be travelling with the locals of Kenya and professional tour guide and we would trust their guided recommendations for routes and places to visit.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 7 October 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4 * Luxury Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Full day city tour of Mombasa
- Visit to Old town Mombasa, Fort Jesus Museum, food and spice market, Elephant tusks and Likoni Channel
- Diani boat ride
- Nairobi Heritage Tour
- Nairobi Safari with Lunch
- Zip Lining
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
- If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).