Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
For a new and fabulous experience, we have added a new tour destination to this year’s group trip. We wish to spoil you to a Brazil Rio tour come 2019. We are taking you to Rio de Janeiro in March. Find below the details of this tour.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 10th – 18th March 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 22:15 on the 10th March 2019 to arrive Rio De Janeiro International Airport on or before 21:30 on the 11 March 2019.
- Return Flight: This exclusive holiday will end on 18 March 2019. We shall be departing from Rio De Janeiro Dumont Airport at 8:30 on the 18th of March to arrive Lagos at 19:50 on the 19th of March.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is ₦880,000 or you can get this with an early bird discount at ₦860,000.
- The fee is inclusive of
- Visa Processing Assistance
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Cost Types: You can grab the early bird fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 30 January 2018. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
The Embassy of Brazil is both in Lagos and Abuja and requires applicants to submit in person. Brazil visa application takes a minimum of 5 working days between submission and Passport delivery. We advise you make your application at least 1 Month before travel date (Please ensure you have no travels planned at the time of application).
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
Airline: South African Airways
Departure: 10 March 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @22:15
- 11 March 2019 Arrives JNB @5:00 (Layover 6Hours 10 Minutes)
- 11 March 2019 Departs from JNB @ 11:10 to Sao Paolo Guarlhos (Brazil)
- Airline: VRG LINEAS AEREAS
- 11 March 2019 Arrives Sao Paolo Guarlhos @16:00 (Layover 4Hours 25 Minutes)
- 11 March 2019 Departs Sao Paolo Guarhlos for Rio De Janeiro @ 20:25
- 11 March 2019 Arrives Rio De Janeiro @ 21:30
Return: 18 March 2019 Rio de Janeiro Dumont Airport @10:05
- Arrives Sao Paolo Gaurhlos @11:15 (Layover 6Hours 20Mins)
- Depart Sao Paolo for JNB @17:30
- Arrive JNB at 07:10(Layover 7Hours 35Minutes)
- Departs JNB to Lagos @14:35
- Arrives Lagos @19:50
Brazil is an overall safe country for tourism. It is ranked 81 out of 162 on the safest countries ranking. However, we will be travelling with the locals of Brazil and a team of professionals to guide us through the routes and places to visit.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 09 Feburary 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Breakfast
- 4-Star Luxury Accommodation at VILA Gale Luxury hotel for 7 nights
- Samba Class experience
- Visit to African Heritage sites
- Rio wonders sports
- Helicopter Tour of the city
- A farewell dinner (A-Bay Tours Style)
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).