Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
For a more memorable Asia experience, we have added a new and untapped tour destination to our group trips. We are set to discover South Korea and Japan in November. We are touring 7 cities and 2 countries in one trip. There is so much to this trip than you can imagine. Find the details of this exclusive adventure below.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 2 – 13 November 2019. The departure flight will be from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja at 00:20 on the 2nd November 2019 to arrive Seoul Incheon International Airport on or before 11:55, on 3rd November 2019.
- Return Flight: This exclusive vacation will end on 13th November 2019. We shall be departing from Tokyo Narita Int’l Airport at 21:25 on the 13th of November to arrive Lagos at 23:25 on 14th November 2019.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 1, 450,000NGN or you can get this with an early bird discount at 1,420,000
- The fee is inclusive of
- Visa Processing Assistance
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab the early bird fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 2nd September 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
This tour will require both South Korean and Japanese Visa. You will need to apply at the VFS Visa Application Centre in Abuja or at the Republic of Korea Embassy in Lagos. The processing time for the South Korean visa usually takes a minimum of 10 working days, but it is recommended to apply at least 30 days before your departure date. Japan visa application takes 5 working days if all requirements are met.
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
Airline: Turkish Airline
- Departure: 02 November 2019 Nnamdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport @00:20
- 02 November 2019 Arrives Istanbul, Atatürk International @08:25 (Layover 11Hours 10Minutes)
- 02 November 2019 Departs from Istanbul, Atatürk International @19:35 to Seoul, South Korea
- 03 November 2019 Arrives Seoul Incheon Airport @11:55
- 13 November 2019 Depart Tokyo Narita @21:25
- 13 November 2019 Arrives Istanbul, Atatürk International @04:10 (Layover 14Hours 25Mins)
- 13 November 2019 Depart Istanbul, Atatürk International for Lagos @18:35
- 14 November 2019 Arrive Nnamdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport at 23:25.
South Korea and Japan are pretty safe countries for tourists. However, exercising normal safety precautions are advised.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 30th September 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4- Star Luxury Accommodation in both South Korea and Japan
- Daily Breakfast
- Full day Seoul City Tour: Changdeokgung Palace, Insadong Arts and Crafts Street, Namdaemun Traditional Market, Myeongdong Shopping District, and Seoul Tower
- Transfer to Jeju Island with an overnight stay
- Jeju Island Tour: visit Sangumburi Crater, Seongeup Folk Village, Seongsan Ilchulbong Sunrise Peak, Hallim Park, Hyeopje Beach, O Sulloc Tea Museum.
- Transfer to Busan with an overnight stay
- Visit Haeundae Beach
- Transfer to Gyeongju by road trip. At Gyeongju, we will visit Bulguksa Temple, Folk Craft Village, Daereungwon Tumuli Park and then return to Busan
- Flight from Busan to Japan
- Tokyo City Tour- Asakusa Temple, Nakamise Shopping Arcade, Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace Plaza and Shibuya Area.
- Road Trip from Tokyo to Mt. Fuji
- Visit Fuji 5th Station (based on weather and road condition) or alternatively, the Fujisan Heritage Centre
- A trip from Mt. Fuji to Hakone, visit the Hakone Pirate Ship and Hakone Onshi Park, then return back to Tokyo.
- Road Trip from Tokyo to Nikko. At Nikko, we will visit the Toshogu Shrie, Lake Chuzenjiko and Kegon Waterfall.
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).