Occupancy: Room-Sharing (Single Supplement -Optional)
Summer in Nice and Milan is a Two- Country Tour designed to give individual, family, group or organization a nice time to relax and enjoy the awesomeness of Italy and France. Here are the details of this vacation.
Date and Flight Information
- Departure Flight: The travel date is 24th – 29th May 2019. The departure flight will be from Lagos Murtala Mohammed International Airport at 06:20 on the 24th May 2019 to arrive Milan Malpensa on or before 17:50, 24th May
- Return Flight: This exclusive vacation will end on 29th May 2019. We shall be departing from NCE at 19:30 on the 29th of May to arrive Lagos at 04:15 on 30th May, 2019.
N/B – If you wish to extend your stay after this travel experience, you will need to bear the cost of the flight difference and the accommodation for the extra days.
- The total cost of the package is 900,000NGN or you can get this with an early bird discount at 850,000
- The fee is inclusive of
- Visa Processing Assistance
- Return Flight Ticket
- Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Tours and excursions.
- Airport Transfers
- Cost Types: You can grab the early bird fee if you pay a deposit of 40% before 24th April 2019. Installments will be available with final balance paid 4 weeks before travel date.
N/B – All prices are subject to availability and could change if you book late.
This tour requires a Schengen Visa. Italian/France embassy is in Abuja with a consulate in Lagos and it require applicants to submit in person. Visa applications takes 2 weeks but we would recommend 3 weeks between submission and passport delivery (please ensure you have no travels planned at the time of application).
N/B If you are a Nigerian Abroad in need of Visa assistance, kindly Notify us. Other Nationalities can also consult us for Visa requirements.
- Airline: Royal Air Maroc
- Departure: 24 May 2019 Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport @06:20
- 24 May 2019 Arrives Casablanca @10:50 (Layover 2Hours 55 Minutes)
- 24 May 2019 Departs from Casablanca Mohammed V. Airport @13:45 to Milan Malpensa
- 24 May 2019 Arrives Milan Malpensa Airport @17:50
- 29 May 2019 Depart NCE @19:30
- Arrives Casablanca @21: 20 (Layover 2Hours 25Mins)
- Depart Casablanca Mohammed V. Airport for Lagos @23:45
- 30 May 2019 Arrives Murtala Mohammed Int’l Airport at 04:15
Nice is a safe city with low rate of violent crime, but as any other large cities tourists may still be a target for pickpockets and crooks on the city’s streets. Milan is equally a safe city, but has some pickpocket issues. With a rating of 78% Italy, is ranked 34th out of 162 on the ranking of the safest countries. Nevertheless, we would be travelling with the locals and professional tour guide during our trip and would trust their guided recommendations for routes and places to visit.
Group Size and Payment Deadline:
We will be accommodating a maximum of 50 which may be broken into several groups; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Booking will close on 05 April 2019. The price stated above is only guaranteed when you book within the booking period, however, the exchange rate and availability play an important role here.
What to Expect
- Return Flight Ticket
- All Airport transfers and Ground transportation within the itinerary
- 4 * Resort Accommodation
- 2 Nights in Milan
- Visit to Sforza Castle, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Teatro alla Scala
- Road trip to Nice with a stop in San Remo
- Three nights in Nice along the Cote d’Azur region in France
- Visit Eze – the little village wonder of the French Riviera and take a panoramic tour of Mont Carlo
- Visit to the world’s capital of Perfume – Grasse, and create your own personalized perfume in any of its renowned perfume factories; Fragonard, Molinard and Galimard
- Sightseeing in Cannes
- A free time to go for Shopping and Sightseeing
Access to our travel experience documentary (Professional Pictures and Videos Capturing the moments) based on availability.
What is excluded?
If you wish to join only the tour/experience – kindly call or send us a mail. Visa processing fee is excluded for those with a foreign passport. Any other experience outside the itinerary is excluded.
Is this a vacation or travel?
This is a vacation with a flexible itinerary, allowing people to explore at their free will. If you, however, need to make it a traveller’s experience you could speak to someone in our team who could customize your itinerary (at an extra cost).